BioTradis empty counts output

I have a sequenced Transposon-insertion mutant library and I wish to find the number of unique mutants/ insertions in the library. I used Bio-Tradis reads to counts to map the reads to the reference genome and calculate the counts. The output must be 3 files: 1. A mapping statistics, 2. Plot files: a tabular.gz file containing insertion site information , 3. BAM file. The tool runs to end without any error and I get the mapping stats and BAM file, but the output that should contain the plot files is empty. Can’t figure out why…please help!

Hello,

I encountered the same problem. I am curious if you have found the solution to this. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @jjpadilla1987

I’m not super familiar with this suite of tools but can certainly try to help, plus review for potential technical bugs. Tool test are Ok but those do not test all usage paths.

Would you be able generate a share link to your history and post it back? Try to leave all the inputs and outputs undeleted. It would be better to share on the public topic to get more help from others if needed. Sharing your History

Sorry for the late reply – I’m guessing that our community here is also unfamiliar with this tool. But we can try to tackle it now :slight_smile: And if you happened to solve the problem, posting back what worked would be great.

Related GTN tutorial using alternative tools Essential genes detection with Transposon insertion sequencing