DESEQ2 results file empty (Galaxy)

The DESEQ results file is empty despite the other files being properly populated (i.e., VST, normalized, rlog, plots). When I used this tool last week, it worked (I am using Galaxy). What am I doing wrong here?

1 Like

Sorry, that was a bug in the tool wrapper that has been fixed in https://usegalaxy.org/root?tool_id=toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/repos/iuc/deseq2/deseq2/2.11.40.6+galaxy1

1 Like

I am encountering the same issue now and have tried different versions in usegalaxy.eu (currently the queue in usegalaxy.org is so slow that I have to use the eu one). Here’s my history if it helps Galaxy | Europe | Published History | Unnamed history

2 Likes

The DESEQ results file is empty despite the other files being properly populated (i.e., VST, normalized, rlog, plots). Please this problem is back again
It work fine for me on Sunday can someone help me thanks

3 Likes

my other files are not being populated…
I’ve also been having issues running the tool in R.

2 Likes

Dear all,

I have the same problem in Galaxy and R (download/opening doesn’t work).
Best and thank you for your help in advance.

2 Likes

Same here. I have been rerunning several jobs from 2 weeks ago, that worked before, with version 2.11.40.6+galaxy2 and version 2.11.40.6+galaxy1 with the same and different settings and keep getting empty results no matter what I change. I also reran Salmon but this didn’t change the outcome.

1 Like

It works again for me.
Many thanks to whoever fixed it.

2 Likes