HyPhy aBSREL Feature request

Hi All,

I would like to use the HyPhy-aBSREL tool to run selection tests on several genes. Is it possible to include an option to set the “multiple-hits” option (not currently available) and set the “–branches” to labeled in addition to the current options?

Thanks
VInny

1 Like

Vinny,

Support for that feature is in this pull request, and will be in galaxy wrapper version 2.5.17+galaxy1 and later.

1 Like

Great! Is there an ETA?

Best,
Vinny

Vincent J. Lynch, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Biological Sciences
University at Buffalo, SUNY
551 Cooke Hall
Buffalo NY, 14260

vjlynch@buffalo.edu

“… the most useful thing we can do is to repudiate, and so we repudiate” – I. Turgenev, Fathers and Sons (1862)

"There is a grandeur in this view of life, with its several powers,
having been originally breathed into a few forms or into one; and that
whilst this planet has gone on cycling according to the fixed laws of
gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most
wonderful have been, and are being, evolved.” – C. Darwin, On The Origin of Species (1859)

1 Like

I don’t have any direct control over usegalaxy.eu or other public servers, but the new wrapper is merged and I’ll be updating usegalaxy.org with it as soon as it’s deployed to the toolsheds, which should only be another 15-20 minutes. If you’re running a local or cloud galaxy, you’ll be able to update your installed version in the same time.

1 Like

Well that’s what I call service!

Best,
Vinny

Vincent J. Lynch, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Biological Sciences
University at Buffalo, SUNY
551 Cooke Hall
Buffalo NY, 14260

vjlynch@buffalo.edu

“… the most useful thing we can do is to repudiate, and so we repudiate” – I. Turgenev, Fathers and Sons (1862)

"There is a grandeur in this view of life, with its several powers,
having been originally breathed into a few forms or into one; and that
whilst this planet has gone on cycling according to the fixed laws of
gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most
wonderful have been, and are being, evolved.” – C. Darwin, On The Origin of Species (1859)

1 Like