The January 2020 Galactic News is out:
13 Upcoming Events
- BCC2020 training topic nominations, Register for Galaxy Admin Training, Galaxy @ PAG & ABRF, and training @ Earlham and Rennes.
172 new publications
- Six highlighted pubs from RT-qPCR to functional genomics
Two new blog posts
- PGP-UK and Crowdsourcing Science
Galaxy Platform News
- Three new platforms, UseGalaxy.* news, and platforms in pubs
Training material and doc updates
- We need your input, plus R, RStudio, ATAC-Seq, Scanpy, and Single Cell RNA-Seq
- And other news too
If you have anything to include to next month’s newsletter, then please send it to email@example.com.
Happy New Year!
Dave C on behalf of everyone.