RESOLVED MultiQC fails to load plots

I am trying to run the “Unicycler Assembly” tutorial, but when I have run multiQC none of the plots show.
I have been waiting a long time, but they still just say “loading”.

What can I do?

1 Like

Hi @amav

To clarify:

• You are working at Galaxy Main https://usegalaxy.org?
  • And there was a display delay when clicking on the “eye” icon to view a MultiQC result?

If so, I am unable to reproduce the problem now. Maybe the server was slower when you were originally attempting to view the data. Please try again.

The “Versions” menu at the top of any tool form lists all available versions. For best results, always try to use the most current version of any tool unless there is a specific reason to use an older version.

For this tool, the most current version is:

• MultiQC aggregate results from bioinformatics analyses into a single report (Galaxy Version 1.7.1).

Thanks!

I am having the same problem - MultiQC will not load plots and I have been waiting for a long time. The data is not very large, only 18 samples ran on a MiSeq. I ran it using v 1.9. Interestingly, when I look at the attributes for the run, it says a more recent version is available:

[WARNING] multiqc : MultiQC Version v1.11 now available!
[INFO ] multiqc : This is MultiQC v1.9

However, v1.11 it is not an option in the dropdown menu when I attempted to re-run MultiQC.

Thank you to anyone who can provide advice!