Single dataset toggle unavailable for all tools

Hi, I have a bit of an odd problem. I am teaching a bioinformatics course and we a re using Galaxy main for the genomics portion of the course. One of my students can not run any tools because the option to run single datasets is unavailable for her in all tools! Only the multiple datasets option is available, which will not just run single files. (

see image) I’m sure I am missing something simple, but can’t seem to figure it out. Any advice would be greatly apprciated. Many thanks!

Hi! It looks like the ‘single dataset’ option actually is selected (the far left button being darkened), but that the glyph on the button is simply not appearing correctly. If you proceed with the tool execution, does it work as expected, and this is just a graphical glitch?

Dannon, thanks for the reply. No, she can’t actually click on the single dataset option and just select one dataset to run (I tried it on her computer, too). So it doesn’t seem to just be a graphics problem. It will only allow her to do the multiple dataset option. Wierd, no?