SSAKE in local Galaxy

Hello all,

I’ve installed SSAKE in a local Galaxy, but it doesn’t work. I received this message:
/bin/sh: 1: SSAKE: not found
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/rpasa/galaxy/database/shed_tools/toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/repos/crs4/ssake/f20db7280f89/ssake/ssake.py”, line 145, in
main()
File “/home/rpasa/galaxy/database/shed_tools/toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/repos/crs4/ssake/f20db7280f89/ssake/ssake.py”, line 132, in main
execute(command)
File “/home/rpasa/galaxy/database/shed_tools/toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/repos/crs4/ssake/f20db7280f89/ssake/ssake.py”, line 15, in execute
subprocess.check_call(args=cmd, stdout=open(os.devnull, ‘w’), shell=True)
File “/home/rpasa/miniconda2/envs/galaxy/lib/python2.7/subprocess.py”, line 190, in check_call
raise CalledProcessError(retcode, cmd)
subprocess.CalledProcessError: Command ‘SSAKE -f /home/rpasa/galaxy/database/files/000/dataset_138.dat -w 1 -m 20 -o 2 -r 0.7 -h 1 -b ssake_pre -p 0’ returned non-zero exit status 127

Thanks!

1 Like

How did you install it?

I’ve use the instalation tool in the admin. There is two versions, I’ve tried both and the same problem.

P.S.: answering for another account because I create that one duplicated because I couldn’t remember if I already have an account! Sorry.

Directly in the tool management.

Did you make sure that the tools dependencies are installed? Check the tools status in the dependency manager section of the admin panel

1 Like