Workflow is not running on EU

Hi,

I wanted to start a workflow yesterday and even though single tools of the workflow are running properly, the workflow itself does not start. Wen running the workflow I get the massage, that I invoked it, but after refreshing the history no jobs a are shown. Earlier yesterday I changed the dataset permissions as followed:
1)„User“ -> „Preferences“ -> „Make all data private at once“ -> „OK“
2) „User“-> „Preferences“ ->“Set dataset permissions for new histories“-> (my emailadress) is allowed to "mange permissions“ and „access“

I checked what the default was (comparing it to MAIN) and changed „User“-> „Preferences“ ->“Set dataset permissions for new histories“-> (my emailadress) is allowed to “mange permissions”
The part “access” permissions was not specified on MAIN, so kept it free as well. After those changes a created a new history and uploaded an example file to run the workflow. However, it is still not working. (A similar workflow on MAIN is working though).

I would be very glad for help.

All the best,
Rose

1 Like

It started working again! Thanks a lot!

1 Like

@roselucia Thanks for writing back with an update. The EU server was most likely very busy, causing the delays :slight_smile: