Infinity spam messages to log: Job was resubmitted and is being dispatched immediately

I investigated a bit more and could bring it down to an issue of the resubmission and the global limits.

execution:
  default: medium_memory_and_high_cpu
  environments:
    medium_memory_and_high_cpu:
      runner: slurm
      native_specification: '--cpus-per-task=10 --mem=400'
      resubmit:
        - condition: memory_limit_reached
          environment: high_memory_and_cpu
    high_memory_and_cpu:
      runner: slurm
      native_specification: '--cpus-per-task=10 --mem=800'
      resubmit:
        - condition: memory_limit_reached
          environment: ultra_high_memory
    ultra_high_memory:
      runner: slurm
      native_specification: '--cpus-per-task=10 --mem=300000'

limits:
  - type: destination_user_concurrent_jobs
    id: medium_memory_and_high_cpu
    value: 5
  - type: destination_user_concurrent_jobs
    id: high_memory_and_cpu
    value: 3
  - type: destination_user_concurrent_jobs
    id: ultra_high_memory
    value: 1

In this setting, if the number jobs as given per global limit e.g. for ultra_high_memory already 1 job, is submitted, it ‘somehow’ blocked from resubmission, and we end up in the endless resubmission loop. If I increase the limit to e.g. 2, than one job can be rescheduled, but we run into the same issue if we have 2 jobs which need to be resubmitted.

chatGPT proposed to move the limits into the environment definition, but that also does not work. It further wanted to add handlers, but also no success.

Anyone knowns here something? I am very sure, that this setup worked absolutly fine in Galaxy version 24.2, and only since the upgrade to 25.0 I see this issue.