In step 10 python get_object.py is run. Where is this script located? I tried to find it in galaxy github repositories as well, but it is not available. Has the name been changed?
python get_object.py [API KEY]
Ultimately my goal is for Galaxy to be able to import sequences residing within my S3 bucket(s).
- I have installed a local instance of Galaxy within my AWS account. It is functioning well, with our bioinformatics group running various tools.
- Within one of my AWS S3 buckets I am storing my sequences and would like Galaxy to import these sequences (> 1000 RNA-Seq files).
- Although just a demo, I found the following two documents which appeared to fit my Galaxy-S3 bucket requirements: https://galaxyproject.org/authnz/cloud/aws/ and https://galaxyproject.org/authnz/cloud/demo/
- I was able to define an AWS role and also generate API keys described, but was not able to run the python script
get_object.pyas provided per step 10. The script was not locatable, but this is understandable since the document is simply a demo.
- Of note, I did find an object store config file which seems to have the capability to accept a S3 secret key and access key, but using a role I think is a better solution.