The March 2019 Galactic News is here!
- Event News
- eLife and F1000Research sponsor childcare at GCC2019
- The GalaxyAdmins meetup is back March 21!
- 184 new publications, great resources lead to great insight.
- Some most excellent Galaxy Platform News, including metagenomics, predictive model building, epigenome-wide association studies, immunogenomics, DNA methylation analysis, and more!
- An interview on The Galactic Blog with Nate Coraor about CVMFS & Galaxy.
- At least 15 Open positions in five countries on two continents.
- A burst of Training Updates.
- ToolShed contributions.
- Galaxy 19.01 released!
- And a bunch of other news too.
If you have anything to add to next month’s newsletter, then please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mo Heydarian, on behalf of everyone