The April 2019 Galactic News is here! This is a summary of what is going on in the Galaxy community.
- Event News
- 120 new publications, great resources lead to great insight.
- Some most excellent Galaxy Platform News, including ways to investigate unmapped RNA-seq reads, language analysis, and RNA structure tools!
- A new entry to The Galactic Blog, about the upcomming GCC.
- At least 9 Open positions in three countries on two continents.
- Updates to training materials.
- ToolShed contributions.
- CloudBridge 2.0 released.
- Galaxy status page is live!
- And a bunch of other news too.
If you have anything to add to next month’s newsletter, then please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mo Heydarian, on behalf of everyone