why fa.gz file of 4.3Gb is failed to upload from my computer to galaxy history or any mapping tool?
How to Upload data is covered in a few places.
- You may need to use FTP for larger files or when working from a slower connection. If the connection times out, the transfer can be resumed.
- Loading data as uncompressed can also help in some cases.
- Allow Galaxy to “autodetect” the datatype. If the data is not assigned the expected datatype, there is either a problem with the input or was guessed incorrectly. You can change the datatype directly.
At this forum. Search with the keyword “upload”. I also added some tags to your post that link in prior Q&A that is related.
- Loading Data
- Common datatypes explained
- The tool I’m using does not recognize any input datasets. Why?
- How do I find, adjust, and/or correct metadata?
Many GTN tutorials also cover Uploading data.
Please give those a review to see if it resolves your issues. If you need more help, please describe with more details and include the URL of the Galaxy sever you are working at.