I am facing the same issue now…I have been using galaxy for post 6 yrs w/o any issues however, recently it keeps giving me issues…and mostly around weekends. I don’t understand why none of the functions work…all my tasks stay in grey for hours…it was never like this before
I also have the issue of nothing running for two days now. I hope that things will start moving again soon.
There was a cluster error over the weekend that has been corrected.
What to do (for everyone who had problems over the weekend):
- If your job failed (red dataset) – try rerunning now.
- → All jobs that failed Upload or other tools that transfer external data into Galaxy will need a rerun.
- If your job is queued (gray dataset) – please leave your job queued for fastest processing. You can decide to delete and rerun, but know that all new jobs start at the back of the queue.
- There is a small backlog of jobs, and those should process sometime today.
- Please try at least one rerun for any failures.
- If reruns started after now also fail, you can submit bug reports for confusing errors.
Thanks for reporting the problem!