DESeq2 File Download Failing Immediately

I did a few DESeq2 analyses and have tried to download the results file on multiple computers (Mac and Windows) and it’s showing as “Failed - File incomplete” within a second or 2 of attempted download. Is anyone else having issues with downloading DESeq2 files? I also noticed it is now showing up as “A list with 1 tabular dataset” that I have to click twice to download, which it didn’t before. Other generated files (DESeq2 plots and Normalized Count files) are working and downloading fine, it’s only the DESeq2 results files that are immediately failing. Thanks so much in advance for any advice anyone has!

Hi @mrossi7
how do you download the collection? Do you click at Download icon (an arrow pointing down) near the collection name? If yes, try download of individual datasets: click on collection name > click on dataset name > click on Download (floppy disk) icon.
I am having problems with download of a collection, but no issue with download of individual datasets from the same collection/list. It might be permission settings, but I could not figure it out for now. The settings I have on the main server, look identical to settings on another Galaxy server, where I don’t have issues with collection download.
Kind regards,
Igor

1 Like

This fixed it, thank you so much!!

1 Like