Merge Gromacs Topologies tool not found?

I am trying to follow the Hsp90 tutorial from this paper: Intuitive, reproducible high-throughput molecular dynamics in Galaxy: a tutorial | Journal of Cheminformatics | Full Text. However, in step 5, I cannot find a tool called “Merge GROMACS topologies”. I have tried looking through all the tools that are available and cannot find the one used in the tutorial. I would greatly appreciate any help!

2 Likes

Hi @christos-efthymiou

Different public Galaxy servers host different tools. The publication notes where the original tutorial was executed here: Intuitive, reproducible high-throughput molecular dynamics in Galaxy: a tutorial | Journal of Cheminformatics | Full Text

Try working at UseGalaxy.eu – the tool is available at that server: Galaxy | Europe

GTN Tutorials: Search Tutorials

1 Like

Thank you so much for the help. I am unfortunately still a bit confused. The tutorial shows these instructions:

But the tool that you sent the link to only has a place to select the two TOP/ITP files, not the GRO files:

Where/how do you select the GRO files? I am trying to use this for the first time so I apologize for my complete confusion!

1 Like

Hi @christos-efthymiou, can you switch the tool version to 3.4.3+galaxy0?

Best wishes,

Simon

2 Likes

how do i switch to that version?

Galaxy Training! FAQs → seach with keywords