FATAL:  Couldn't determine user account information: user: unknown userid -- Resolved at UseGalaxy.org 08/31/2022

Hi all,

I’m getting the following error.

e[33mWARNING:e[0m Could not lookup the current user’s information: user: unknown userid
e[31mFATAL: e[0m Couldn’t determine user account information: user: unknown userid

The analysis on a dataset collection results in some completing fine, the rest with this error. Thanks for any help!

1 Like

Hi @ssayson

We fixed this a bit earlier today at UseGalaxy.org. Please try a rerun for any jobs that failed this way.

Thanks for reporting the issue!

Hi,

I also tried to run an imported workflow and I got the same error:

e[33mWARNING:e[0m Could not lookup the current user’s information: user: unknown userid 819800
e[31mFATAL: e[0m Couldn’t determine user account information: user: unknown userid 819800

/corral4/main/jobs/045/651/45651756/galaxy_45651756.sh: line 128: p

1 Like

I rerun my jobs and I still getting this error! please help me.

1 Like

This problem is persisting since morning. All jobs are showing this error. Please fix or tell a timeline

2 Likes

Hi. I am using snippy for variant calling and am receiving the same error. The error started appearing on Sept 9. The workflow was working fine before that. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

1 Like

Hello - I’m also receiving this error using FastQC and RNA Star. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks so much!

Hello, I receive the same error by using featureCounts, HISAT2, DESEQ2…
e[33mWARNING:e[0m Could not lookup the current user’s information: user: unknown userid 819800
What is the problem ? If anybody know that

Hi everybody,

I could “sort” the issue, I registered in the GALAXY EUROPE server, and everything worked as expected. I hope it may help!

does that mean you had to start all over again??

Things seem to be working today (Sept 12)! Thank you!

1 Like

Hello all,

Issues should be resolved again. Thanks for reporting the problem!

Related Q&A

1 Like