Struggling to launch galaxy on AWS

Hi
I am struggling to launch galaxy in AWS and keep facing same problem as you can see bellow:
FAILURE
Create appliance task failed: CloudBridgeBaseException: An error occurred (InvalidParameterCombination) when calling the RunInstances operation: Enhanced networking with the Elastic Network Adapter (ENA) is required for the ‘c5d.2xlarge’ instance type. Ensure that you are using an AMI that is enabled for ENA. from exception type: <class ‘botocore.exceptions.ClientError’>

Any advice to solve this obstacle will be very appreciated
Adnan

Hi Adnan,

Which appliance version are you using? GVL 4.4? Also, can you try a different instance type? Does the default work?

cheers,
/Nuwan

Dear Nuwan,

Thanks to your attention and reply. Unfortunately, I have tried different appliance and still same issue has been fased.

Regards

Adnan

‫في الاثنين، 16 ديسمبر 2019 في 8:39 م تمت كتابة ما يلي بواسطة ‪Nuwan Goonasekera via Galaxy Community Help‬‏ <‪galaxy@discoursemail.com‬‏>:‬

Hi Adnan,

Did you try a different instance type? Have you tried m5.2xlarge?

cheers
/Nuwan

Dear Nuwan,

Thanks for your attention and message. Unfortunately, I tried the m5.2xlarge but it also didn’t work.

Regards

Adnan

‫في الخميس، 19 ديسمبر 2019 في 4:26 م تمت كتابة ما يلي بواسطة ‪Nuwan Goonasekera via Galaxy Community Help‬‏ <‪galaxy@discoursemail.com‬‏>:‬

Hi Adnan,

We need a few more details. Can you tell us which appliance you launched, and which version. Are you using https://launch.usegalaxy.org, or have you set up your own server? We are not experiencing this issue, so perhaps it’s an account specific issue? Can you check your account limits in the AWS console and make sure that the instance type you’re trying to launch is enabled?

cheers,
/Nuwan