Deep learning architecture

Hi
I just finished deep learning tutorials and still some points are not clarified for me. for example : How do i should determine the number of neurons, batch size and epochs?

Regards
Amir

Hi @amir,
I informed the responsible for the training; he will probably answer you in the next few days.

Regards

Thank you. I think still there is a lot of problems in tools related to deep learning. it would be great if some one consider to solving those problems.

Best
Amir

Could you provide me with some details about additional problems? Thank you so much for your feedback. Regards!

Hi
Thank you for your response.
You can see the first problem in attached file.

it seems the deep learning tool still has some main problems, I tried some other options but still no progress.
also, this is galaxy training datasets.
Best
Amir

1 Like

Hi Amir,

Thanks for using the deep learning tutorials. I agree these “jobs” shown in grey did not start because they require GPUs to process and none of them is free at the moment. Once, at least one or more become free, these jobs would start. We are currently working on finding an ideal job scheduling scheme for such tools to maximize the usage of CPUs and GPUs that we currently have.

1 Like

Hi Amir,

When you use this tool " Create deep learning model with an optimizer, loss function and fit parameters", you can find several endpoints for changing parameters you mentioned such as the number of epochs, batch size, optimizer, learning rate and so on. In this tool " Create a deep learning model architecture using Keras", you can set up your layers defining their types, the number of neurons and so on.

1 Like

Also, you will need to restart these jobs

1 Like

Thanks for your response.
In tutorial, didnt mentioned anywhere choosing batch size … etc base on what. some of options were explained but unfortunately these points were missed

1 Like