java: error while loading shared libraries: libjli.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory galaxy

Two fastq files —> FASTQ Groomer —> Trimmomatic —> 2Pared files to BWE-MEN —>RmDup —> GATK happlotypeCaller

No error found (all green boxes). However, the last command returns 0 lines and there is a message in the output saying:

java: error while loading shared libraries: libjli.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory galaxy

The input file used to run HaplotypeCaller looks ok
Using database hg38

EDIT:

I gave ran again the same command and now I have got another error

ERROR MESSAGE: SAM/BAM/CRAM file input.bam is malformed. Please see gatk-docs/Collected_FAQs_about_input_files_for_sequence_read_data_(BAM_CRAM).md at master · broadinstitute/gatk-docs · GitHub more information. Error details: SAM file doesn’t have any read groups defined in the header. The GATK no longer supports SAM files without read groups

ERROR ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On which server does that happen? It seems we need to fix the conda package or the conda installation.

How can I see in which server I am working on?