MaxQuant- Fatal error: Exit code 134 ()

Hello,
I am a new user of galaxy. I want to searchThermo RAW files using maxquant on galaxy. But, it runs into an error. One of my colleaguge thinks it might be because of insufficent memory. I appreciate any idea how to solve it? Thank you for your help,

Dataset Error Report
An error occurred while running the tool toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/repos/galaxyp/maxquant/maxquant/1.6.17.0+galaxy4.

Details
Execution resulted in the following messages:

Fatal error: Exit code 134 ()
Tool generated the following standard error:

Unhandled Exception: System.Exception: Exception during execution of external process: 2988633
at QueueingSystem.WorkDispatcher.ProcessSingleRunExternalProcess(Int32 taskIndex, Int32 threadIndex)
at QueueingSystem.WorkDispatcher.DoWork(Int32 taskIndex, Int32 threadIndex)
at QueueingSystem.WorkDispatcher.Work(Object threadIndex)
at System.Threading.Thread.ThreadMain_ParameterizedThreadStart(Object parameter)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
/usr/local/bin/maxquant: line 4: 2986039 Aborted (core dumped) dotnet $DIR/MaxQuantCmd.exe $@
Detected Common Potential Problems
The tool was executed with one or more empty input datasets. This frequently results in tool errors due to problematic input choices.

The tool was executed with one or more duplicate input datasets. This frequently results in tool errors due to problematic input choices.

Hi @Lati98

These parts of an error message are from Galaxy’s automatic input checks:

To review the inputs sent to the job in a top level summary, examine the “Dataset Information” summary page (:information_source: icon). Were any of the input datasets included more than once? Do all inputs contain content? More checks are listed here understanding-input-error-messages.

Tutorials with example data and usage help:

If you can’t find the problem, please share a few more details. The content of the “Dataset Information” page can be screenshot or copy-pasted back. Or sometimes better, post back a share link to the history.

A post was split to a new topic: MaxQuant troubleshooting