Not getting output from Inspect AnnData tool

Please ask new questions in new topics. See Normalize with scanpy

Hello
I followed up on the previous problem with the topic of “problem using the Import Anndata tool”, but I realized that my message was not approved because it contained a link to my history, but fortunately, both the problems of the Import Anndata tool and the Inspect AnnData tool were solved with your instructions. Thank you very much
Now I have another question
In the article that referenced the data that I am currently processing, it used the computeSumFactors method to normalize them.
And with my studies, I realized that this method is better for normalizing sparse count data
But I don’t know if the tool introduced in the tutorial on Clustering 3K PBMCs with Scanpy for normalization (Normalize with scanpy) uses the same normalization method or not?
And if this is not the case, due to the fact that my data is a type of sparse data and normalization by the computeSumFactors method is mandatory for them.
Does Galaxy have a tool to normalize my data in this way?

Since I am not sure if this message will reach you, I asked the same question in the Help Galaxy section.

‫‪Jennifer Hillman-Jackson via Galaxy Community Help‬‏ <‪notifications@galaxy.discoursemail.com‬‏> در تاریخ سه‌شنبه ۱۳ سپتامبر ۲۰۲۲ ساعت ۵:۳۵ نوشت:‬