circular RNA identification

Hi,
I need to analyze RNAseq data for the expression of circularRNA. Is there a tool for this kind of analysis?
thanks a lot

Hello Manu,

I am also in need of circRNA expression analysis from RNA-Seq data. Please, I wish to know if you have resolved this issue and kindly share your opinion with me. Hoping for your kind response. Thank you so much.

Regards,

Hi @Phizor123,
have you in mind any specific tool? If not, I recommend you have a look at this publication in order to provide us with some suggestions about the tools that best suit your needs.

Regards

Hello @gallardoalba,

Thank you so much for your kind response. Some of the most popularly used tool for circular RNA sequencing data analysis are

1. Find_circ
  2. CIRCexplorer2
  3. ciri2

Hoping for your subsequent kind response on this issue. Thank you so much once again.

Best Regards,

Ok, I’ll work on it, but probably won’t be available until July 11th.

Regards

July is okay. Thank you so much for the effort and time you will expend on this. It will be great and highly useful in circular RNA field.

Regards,

Hello @gallardoalba ,

Please, I wish to softly ask if you have an update on the circRNA analysis tool. Hoping for your kind response. Thank you so much.

HI @Phizor123,
I started working on it, but it is not finished yet sorry. I’ll provide you with feedback as soon as it is available.

Regards

Hello @gallardoalba ,

Thank you so much for the your kind effort and response.

Regards,

Hello @gallardoalba ,

Please, I just want to softly check with you about our last discussion concerning the circRNA analysis tool for GALAXY. Hoping for your kind response. Thank you so much.

Regards,

Hi @Phizor123,
I’ll try to make it available this week. Sorry for the delay.

Regards

Hi @Phizor123,
I opened a PR in order to include the tool (CIRCexplorer2):

It will be available as soon as it is accepted (probably the next week).

Regards

Hello @gallardoalba ,

Thank you so much for this very very valuable effort. I am sure this contribution will benefit a lot of circRNA researchers worldwide ones it is added to GALAXY. Thanks once again.

Regards.

1 Like