Fatal error: Exit code 1 () on Lefse Galaxy Hub

Hello! I am a new user on Galaxy. I wanted to use Lefse to look for differences in my 16S dataset. When I ran the job through, it went well up until B) LDA Effect Size, where I was met with the following error.

Fatal error: Exit code 1 ()
Tool generated the following standard error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/galaxy_venv/bin/lefse_run.py”, line 33, in
sys.exit(load_entry_point(‘lefse==1.1.2’, ‘console_scripts’, ‘lefse_run.py’)())
File “/galaxy_venv/lib/python3.7/site-packages/lefse-1.1.2-py3.7.egg/lefse/lefse_run.py”, line 90, in lefse_run
File “/galaxy_venv/lib/python3.7/site-packages/lefse-1.1.2-py3.7.egg/lefse/lefse.py”, line 222, in test_lda_r
AttributeError: ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘rownames’

I then attempted to re-run the job with no luck. I proceeded to download the aerobiosis_small example file and run it through Lefse again. I was met with the same error:

Fatal error: Exit code 1 ()
Tool generated the following standard error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/galaxy_venv/bin/lefse_run.py”, line 33, in
sys.exit(load_entry_point(‘lefse==1.1.2’, ‘console_scripts’, ‘lefse_run.py’)())
File “/galaxy_venv/lib/python3.7/site-packages/lefse-1.1.2-py3.7.egg/lefse/lefse_run.py”, line 90, in lefse_run
File “/galaxy_venv/lib/python3.7/site-packages/lefse-1.1.2-py3.7.egg/lefse/lefse.py”, line 222, in test_lda_r
AttributeError: ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘rownames’

Is there anything I may be doing wrong? Thank you!

Welcome, @capsola

I’m going to merge this question with another topic at this forum. It links to a topic at the forum hosted by the administrators of that server. There does seem to be a technical problem, and only they can fix it.