BUSCO unable to run in offline mode?

Hi,

I have a couple of failed runs with Busco since the 24.2 upgrade?

The error is:

2024-07-11 22:35:41 ERROR: Unable to run BUSCO in offline mode. Dataset /data/db/data_managers/busco/eukaryota+2024-03-23-082359/lineages/viridiplantae_odb10 does not exist.
2024-07-11 22:35:41 ERROR: BUSCO analysis failed!
2024-07-11 22:35:41 ERROR: Check the logs, read the user guide (User guide BUSCO v5.7.1), and check the BUSCO issue board on Issues · ezlab / busco · GitLab

Thanks,

j

Welcome, @jasper.rees

I had a test run with this tool at the EU server from July 9th, so I am rerunning that now in here. No result yet. It finished and was successful. → https://usegalaxy.eu/u/jenj/h/test-busco

My test uses slightly different settings … so you can share your history if you want more help with figuring out if a particular index has a problem, or there is some other new usage. If your history included the prior successful run and the new failed run, using the same input data and settings, that would be ideal but don’t worry about that part too much! New-errors-only is fine. :slight_smile: How to share is in the banner of the forum, also here. → How to get faster help with your question

The “offline mode” part can be ignored, so if a job is failing, it is for some other reason. More likely a data/parameter problem, but maybe a server index issue.

Let’s start there. Thanks! :slight_smile: