From GEO to Galaxy

Hello, is it possible to upload FASTQ (without downloading it in my PC) in Galaxy from NCBI GEO that does not have a SRR accesion name? I can only find it in Bioproject. Thanks.

1 Like

go to Get DATA and then EBI SRA ENA… . and after that you can put your bioproject number in the search box.

1 Like

and from there? I cannot find my data there. Just the study and some more random info.

1 Like

search for some bio project number or srp number or study number…if you can not find it in paper, search your paper in GEO DATASETS

1 Like

There is no SRP number, I searched in GEO DATASETS. Found it. But I don’t know how to send it in GALAXY just with the bio project and GEO number ( without downloading in my PC). Am I missing something?

1 Like

Is there any way I can use the links from those to upload the samples in Galaxy?

1 Like

I also tried the FTP upload. However I can’t sign in. It doesn’t even mention any error.

1 Like

OK, so I arrived at the conclusion that the raw data for this particular study is not available. Actually it says right here

1 Like

yes. if you find it in geodata set. you should paste the project or sra number to address i told you last comment. then you will see your data. after that you should send it to galaxy just by clicking on your data on galaxy column.

1 Like

try the GSE code .see if its working

1 Like