Thanks for this great platform.
I’m loading data from GEO to galaxy. Here are my procedures:
- at the GEO page, select SRA run selector,
- select the data that you would like to use,
- press Galaxy,
- galaxy is opened and you get an object called SRA in your history.
- On the left side of the screen you press where it says Gat data,
- you select: Faster Download and Extract Reads in FASTQ format from NCBI SRA. 7. Then you press select input type,
- you select “List of SRA accession”,
- You select your SRA,
- You press execute.
Now it looks like this. But it has been 6 hours. Do you know what’s the problem?