OrthoMCL workflow BLAST Database error: No alias or index file found for protein database

I encountered the error below during the “blastp Bin2_mod.fasta.clean vs ‘OrthoMCL_OG6r10_proteins_blast_db’” step of the OrthoMCL workflow. This error has been previously reported. However, the problem (“the fasta dataset had duplicated identifiers”) is not an issue with my fasta file.

/scratch/galaxy/job_working_directory/000/209/209932/task_0:
python: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.25' not found (required by python)
BLAST Database error: No alias or index file found for protein database [/mnt/galaxyIndices2/genomes/miscellaneous/eupathdb_blastdb_20220303/blastp] in search path [/scratch/galaxy/job_working_directory/000/209/209932/task_0/working::]

My fasta file looks like this:

head Bin2_mod.fasta
>c_000000000410_1
MTTFWSTYISVLTIGSLIGLTWLLLATRKGQSSDTTDQTMGHSFDGIEEYDNPLPKWWFW
LFVGTLVFSVGYLILYPGLGNWKGILPGYENGWTQVDEWQKEMDKADAKFGPIFAKYAAM
PVEEVAKDPQALKMGSRLFASNCSVCHGSDAKGAYGFPNLTDNDWRWGGEPETIKASIMN
GRHGVMPGWSTVIGEQGVADVAAFVLTNLDGRSLPEGVKADPAKGQEIFATNCVACHGPE
GKGTPAMGAPNLTHPQAFIYGSSFAQLQQTIRYGRQGQMPAQHDIQGNDKVHLLAAYVYS
LSHQDQQEQKAECWVKGGWGGAPLPRSFEHKTSRN
>c_000000000410_2
MEMDIGMIRGLGTLVVMIAFIGLSLWVFNRRRDRDFAEARLLPFVDDRLPPAGQEPAVLR
STQQ

Hi! I got the same error and emailed them through their contact page VEuPathDB (I think they are more responsive there since they have their own particular instance of Galaxy). I got this response today (25 March 2022):

Thank for your email. It turns out the wrong database was listed in the galaxy workflow. I hope we can get this fixed today and I will let you know.

We don’t offer the databases for download because they end up being huge. Hopefully, the workflow will be back in business soon.

Cheers,

So, hopefully fixed soon!