Hello, we hope that this email will find you well. We are trying to assemble the genome from Pacbio SMRT sequence data. Those sequences are present in the recent history, however, when we try to proceed the genome assembly by Unicycler, we get the message that the data is unavailable. Kindly help us in this matter.
Are you seeing one of these on the tool form?
Short read input:
Long read input:
The short reads need to be in
fastq format to use with most Galaxy tools, including this one. Long reads can be in
fasta format. Galaxy will autodetect the correct format and assign the datatype upon upload. Or, if is guessed incorrectly, you can directly assign the datatype.
Please see these FAQs for more details: https://galaxyproject.org/support/
- How to format fastq data for tools that require .fastqsanger format?
- Understanding compressed fastq data (fastq.gz)
- Common datatypes explained
- The tool I’m using does not recognize any input datasets. Why?
- How do I find, adjust, and/or correct metadata?