On10X data (ScRNA) and am trying to run Starsolo, however it is not extracting barcodes from sequencing file. What may be the reason. I have used all the parameters as suggested @ https://galaxyproject.github.io/training-material/topics/transcriptomics/tutorials/scrna-preprocessing-tenx/tutorial.html The output simply has no barcode. When I randomly look at 5’ seq some of them align with white list.
I have not withdrawn he post from this forum
I am using Hg38. Infact when I used main Galaxy it also did not produce any barcode count.
To further add to the information. I also used my option of reference genome from history and generate temporary index. I used Fasta reference file with gtf file but still it returned 0 counts of barcode.