Interactive Blobtoolkit link not working

Hi, I use since a while Blobtools viewer and the interactive blobtoolkit implemented in Galaxy. I found it much more intuitive than using it in local.

However, after a few runs without any issue, now interactive_tool_blobtoolkit provides a link not reachable by any browser. The page states “This site can’t be reached” like there is no connection/ the connection was blocked.
I am wondering if this is a problem with my current network/firewall (although nothing’s changed after the first successful runs) or else.
If any of you have an idea on how to troubleshoot this it would be very helpful.

Cheers,

Riccardo

1 Like

Welcome, @riksub

The UseGalaxy.eu server upgraded to the next release of Galaxy, and that impacted some functions. All is working now, so please give this another try. Thanks for reporting the problem!

Details are in this other topic →

If you still find the function you are using problematic with the rerun, please let us know! :slight_smile:

If you are actually working at UseGalaxy.org instead (how the question was labeled?), I would suggest also trying again first, then let us know and I’ll review this closer (we were also restarting for the upgrade over the last few days).