My transcriptome its empty and ut weights 0 bytes im using dingle-end sequences and trinity

After i did the trimming to sequences from the NCBI using trimmommatic and then use the outputs to assembly the transcriptome using trinity. The trinity output its empy and weights 0 bytes i dont know why the program is failing
Thank you very much for your help

Welcome, @Nicolas_Romero_Villa

There is much prior troubleshooting for errors with these tools at this forum.

You can search with keywords like tool names and datatypes, or click on the tags I added.

You’ll find links to tutorials with examples, plus common solutions that have worked for others.

Please give that a review, compare your data to the data others have shared, and follow up here if you still have a specific question. We’ll need more information to help, and you’ll see that in the other topics, or can review what information other people will use to diagnose problems here: Troubleshooting errors

Let’s start there. Learning how to ask questions with context will be a useful skill, too :slight_smile: