Demultiplexing fastq file with barcodes

Hello,

I have 3 separate files: fastq.qz, metadata.tsv and barcodes.fastq.qz obtained from single run of 16rRNA gene on MiSeq and before processing further i need to demupltiplex samples. Is there any tool in Galaxy i can use to do that? All tutorials i could found used already demutiplexed samples.
I know there are probably many apps for Linux but right now i am forced to use only windows or fully online tools.

Hi @PPM

Only some tools are included in tutorials as examples. A search in the tool panel with the keyword “barcode” will find other tool choices. Help is on the tool form inline with options, with more at the bottom of the form in the help section (examples, and link outs to external resources).

Barcode Splitter is a common tool choice, and the three usegalaxy.* servers host it.

Hello,

Thank you for your response. I have tried barcode spliter but it didnt work. I keep getting error.

Hi @PPM

Maybe the inputs are mixed up. Do you want to share the run details (inputs, options, logs)? That would also help with solving any tool bugs if you think that is what is going on instead.