Dear sir or madam,
I am a PhD student using Galaxy and I would like to use tools needed for annotation such as NCBI BLAST+ blastx, NCBI BLAST+ blastp and Diamond.
An important parameter for these tools is defining the subject database. The one that I would like to use seems to be outdated or missing so I was wondering if you could please upload the recent versions of these databases:
For NCBI BLAST+ blastx and NCBI BLAST+ blastp could you please:
- Update RefSeq Protein and NCBI-NR (current versions on Galaxy are 22-Jan-2018)
- Add the current version of UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot
- Update UniProtKB Swiss-Prot (current version on Galaxy is 2022-01)
- Update RefSeq (current version on Galaxy is 2021-12)
- Update NCBI NR (current version on Galaxy is 2021-01)
If that is too much to ask, I would kindly appreciate it if you could at least just add UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot to NCBI BLAST+ (blastx and blastp).
Thank you so much!