De novo transcriptome assembly, annotation, and differential expression analysis

De novo transcriptome assembly, annotation, and differential expression analysis
Authors: Anthony Bretaudeau Erwan Corre. I am following this protocol for my sample, after trimmomatic while using trinity de nova RNA transcriptome tool its running for 1 day and it show error how do I ratify the error

2 Likes

I’m having the same issue.
I was wondering to assembly a de novo transcriptome with trinity mixing pair and single end data, following the instructions from the developer and after a few minutes trinity stops and return same issue.

I hope this works soon.
Cheers!

Hi @dev and @Agustin_Baricalla,
could you try to run the analysis in the usegalaxy.eu server?

Regards

1 Like

thank you for your suggestion @gallardoalba I will try and let you know

1 Like

@gallardoalba I tried in galaxy Europe server, after the trimming process I submitted for the trinity, the job had not started yet. it’s still on “The job is waiting to run”

This means that the job is queued. Avoid deleting/rerunning – that will only place the new job back at the end of the queue, extending wait time. FAQ: Galaxy Training!

This means that the job ran out of resources during execution. This could be due to input problems, or simply data that is too large for the public server where you are working. FAQs: Galaxy Training!

1 Like