Error in stringtie-Metadata generation failed


I performed the following pipelines

2. Trimmomatic
4. Stringtie with genecode as a reference from UCSC
5. StringMerge for two groups
6. Stringtie with DESeq2 option

After this, I got the following errors for gene count files and transcripts counts (metadata generation failed). but assembled transcripts file is ok.

I tried again tried with different reference from genecode or ensemble but the results is the same. Please hele me. Thank you.

Welcome, @S_Ki

This recent Q&A will apply to your use case as well. Issue with StringTie Output File when using DESeq2 option

Reference data help → FAQ: Extended Help for Differential Expression Analysis Tools

Please let us know if you have more questions. :slight_smile: